Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why isn’t this app on Google Play? Due to the intricate features of the app, Google Play has chosen not to approve our app to be sold on their platform. There is nothing wrong with the app, they have chosen to reject it and we have chosen to sell without them.
2. Is my phone really safe? Yes, it is. Google Protect, Lookout, AVG, Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, Norton and Security Master etc. all provide the same thing. They scan your phone for apps that compromise your device, so although our Android app is not sold on Google Play your phone is still 100% protected.
3. Will I have to call 911 through the app? Yes, the call must be made through the 911 Alert app to activate all features.
4. What if I don't have ten people to notify? No problem, you have the ability to add up to ten emergency contacts and you can add/delete contacts any time you want.
5. Can I be an emergency contact for more than one person? Yes, you can be an emergency contact for as many people who ask and you choose to be for.
6. Will someone just add me as their emergency contact or can I accept/deny the request? You will receive a text message notifying you of the request to add you as an emergency contact. At that point, you will have the opportunity to accept or decline the invite.
7. I need to call 911 for someone else (or myself) and I don't want to alarm my emergency contacts. How will I not alarm them? Simply call 911 through your phones native call button. For 911 Alert to work your call MUST be made through our app.
8. Will someone be able to track my phone any time they want? No, the ability to track the phone is only activated with a call to 911 on the cell phone through the app.
9. How long could my phone be tracked? A maximum of twenty-four hours or until the caller disables the tracking feature.
8. Does This Integrate With Life Alert Or Similar Devices? 911 Alert does not integrate with Life Alert or other similar emergency alert devices.
©2020 Fight...Win...Survive/911 Alert